EAP-TNC support or any other method to enforce some security policies on client?

Alan Buxey alan.buxey at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 13:04:59 CET 2018

PEAP can do this by default for various client platforms - eg Windows
- when used with the SoH method. FreeRADIUS
supports this (as does NPS) - you can then check antivirus, firewall,
anti-malware and patching...and enforce policies
(such as drop non compliant systems into a remediation network where
they cant do anything other than download patches etc - FR
itself doesnt do THAT bit of course, thats down to VLAN policies,
firewalling and proxies etc).

alan