Authentication and Rest

Gelinas, Robert Robert.Gelinas at sbdinc.com
Fri Mar 30 16:29:52 CEST 2018

I am doing authorization partially based on Calling-Station-Id, but that value doesn't seem to make into the inner-tunnel.  Is there a way to pass that info into the inner tunnel?

To make things work (at the moment), I'm making the restful call from both the other and inner tunnels (excluding those that fail from the outer).  The issue is that I'm doing the restful call over and over again if they pass initial authorization.

Thanks again,

-Robert