Windows 10 in domain connects but fails to manually reconnect

Nick Howitt nick at howitts.co.uk
Wed May 9 23:35:37 CEST 2018

On the local machine I double-clicked on the certificate. A popup
appeared which says "This CA Root certificate is not trusted. enable
trust, install this certificate in the Trusted Root Certification
Store", so I clicked on the "Install Certificate ..." button, selected
Local Machine then Place all certificates in the following store and
selected the Trusted Root Certification Store. Is this incorrect?

If I let the wizard install it automatically, it puts it in the
Intermediate Certification Authorities store. This strikes me as odd.
I'll have to investigate in the morning, but it was the ca.pem produced
from the "make all" command (which I renamed to ca.der) which I was
importing.