unlang & variable

petr.linke at seznam.cz petr.linke at seznam.cz
Wed May 16 18:52:11 CEST 2018

Hi,
I need use the value from soh-server and use this value for condition check
in the inner virtual server, but it looks, that the variable filled in the
soh-server is only local, and is not possible use the value from this
variable in the inner virtual server.

simple scenario:
SOME_ATTR is defined in dictionary as integer
in mods-enabled/eap in peap section is enabled soh-server
   soh = yes
   soh_virtual_server = "soh-server"

server soh-server {
if (some condition) {
   update control {
           SOME_ATTR := some_value

server inner-server {
if ( &control:SOME_ATTR == 1 ) {
 do something
}

in debug I can see, that in the soh-server is filled the variable SOME_ATTR,
but in inner-server, when should be evaluated the condition if ( &control:
SOME_ATTR == 1 ), I receive error message "ERROR: Failed retrieving values
required to evaluate condition".

I tried use outer.control in soh-server, but without success.

My question: is possible take value defined in soh-server and use this value
for condition in inner-server?

Thank for any idea, Petr Linke