Help with adding attribute to accounting packet.

Leon Botes leon.botes1 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 19:44:09 CEST 2018

Hi All.

I have searched the net looking for a solution to add the Framed-Route
attribute to a proxied accounting packet.
The attribute is sent in the standard auth packet but I to have it
added to the accounting packets.
The reason for this is that we have a traffic shaper that requires the
framed-route attribute in order to correctly map the subscriber IP's
in addition to the Framed-IP Address.

Can someone please assist.

I am guessing it will not be added in proxy.conf but here is the file anyway.

proxy server {
        default_fallback = no
}

home_server localhost {