Upgrade FreeRadius from 2.1.12 to 3.0.12 POSTGRESQL

lorenzo farioli lorenzo.farioli at sorint.it
Wed May 30 09:27:09 CEST 2018

Good morning Alan, thank you very much for your reply.

I wanted to ask you if there is a pre-set procedure for this database
migration from the postgresql installed on 2.x.x to 3.x.x or at least a
documentation explaining the steps for this procedure (also in general)?
If these do not exist I should proceed to the passage of data as you
mentioned before taking care not to change the environment of 3.x.x so
as not to create problems for the new freeradius?

Have a nice day!

--
*Lorenzo Farioli*
Dba

The content of this e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be of a confidential and/or private nature and are, in any case, intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, distributing and/or copying the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited in accordance with current privacy regulations and art. 616 of the penal code.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, you are informed that any personal contact data may be stored in our company database in order to streamline information management (e.g. business relations, recruitment, workflow, etc.).
If you received this e-mail by mistake, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this e-mail and follow with its deletion.
If you want to receive our newsletter subscribe here: https://www.sorint.it/en/newsletter/