Get inner tunnel attributes to outer server for logging.

Dom Latter freeradius-users at latter.org
Wed May 30 18:15:40 CEST 2018

On 30/05/18 17:07, Alan Buxey wrote:
 > Just use inland to copy the stuff to outer: when in inner. The default
 > inner-tunnel had such an example

Yes, the copying back works as long as the inner-tunnel authentication
works.  If the user is rejected then the username does not get passed
back, although the failure message does.

I've got the following lines in "Post-Auth-Type REJECT {"

update outer.session-state {
     Module-Failure-Message := &request:Module-Failure-Message
}
update outer.request {
     User-Name := &request:User-Name
}
update outer.reply {
     User-Name := &request:User-Name
}

and in addition the two User-Name ones are also in "post-auth {"
and "authenticate {".

NB to potential respondees I won't be back on this project again until
next week...