Rewrite Rule

Maile Halatuituia maile.halatuituia at tcc.to
Fri Nov 2 00:12:19 CET 2018

Hi Alan
Right now that broken regex still exist on my default server config , plus these two lines  on my /etc/freerdius/dictionary file

ATTRIBUTE       acct-input-octets-ipv6  3000    integer
ATTRIBUTE       acct-output-octets-ipv6 3000    integer

I have these exists on my resulting Radius Acct Packets

Acct-Input-Octets = 3384
Acct-Output-Octets = 8054
Cisco-AVPair = "acct-input-octets-ipv6=2636"
Cisco-AVPair = "acct-output-octets-ipv6=6390"
acct-input-octets-ipv6 = 2636
acct-output-octets-ipv6 = 6390

Which exactly I want to have. As a conclusion I still do not know how it gives this result but it seems this broken regex not giving any error plus the lines above produce the result I want to have.

This make my day now I can easily store these ipv6 counter to a DB and if I want to see what a user ipv6 traffic is , no problem I can have it.

Anyway I want to thank you for you assistance even still I do not know how this comes out but my problem is solved and that’s more important. Someone else would come after me and understand it but right now I can continue from this and move on.

Once again thank you and surely I will come back if I will have more question to ask.

Good Day.