Change Fixed IP to POOL on Fail

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Nov 9 19:50:05 CET 2018

On Nov 6, 2018, at 11:06 AM, Aurélio de Souza Ribeiro Neto <netolistas at mpc.com.br> wrote:

>     I'm using FreeRadius 3-3.0.17_2 and I want to pick an IP from Pool to a user who uses Fixed IP and tries to connect with wrong password.

  That only works in some cases.

>     I tried to put this set in my default file and Fixed IP always overrides the pool IP.
>
>         Auth-Type MS-CHAP {
>                 mschap  {

  It probably won't work for MS-CHAP.  The users system will verify the servers response to see if the server knows the password.  If the response isn't correct, the system will drop the connection.

>                        reject = 1
>                     }
>
>                     if(reject) {
>
>                        update control {
>                          Pool-Name := "mkt_pool"
>                        }
>
>                        update reply {
>                          Mikrotik-Rate-Limit := "300K/2M 600K/2200K 450K/1500K 10/10"
>                        }
>
>                        ok
>                    }
>
>         }
>
>     Some hint?

  Is anything going wrong?  Do you have debug output?  What do you expect it to do?  What actually happens?