custom auth script just for pap

Christian Salway christian.salway at naimuri.com
Fri Nov 16 14:54:44 CET 2018

Hi Alan,

I have read all 58 pages of the Technical Guide and scanned through the "main page" (which is basically a copy).

I still don't know how to implement a custom authorisation.

What I am trying to achieve is to:

a) log in with eap-mschapv2 and only if Access-Accept, run a custom script to do an MFA which could cause the result to become an Access-Reject.
b) log in with pap and run a custom auth script (which does MFA) which results in an access-Accept or Reject.

I couldn't find anywhere in the documentation to help me with this.  Could you point me to the page?  I think I understand that it is probably best done in the Authenticate section

Christian Salway