How to make Attribute name to be integer64

Johnny R vasiana09 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 14:05:47 CET 2018

I am not sure if it's applicable (it has been awhile) but I would check
into the dictionary and define the new attribute there. You might wanna
check :
https://networkradius.com/doc/3.0.10/concepts/dictionary/creating_vsas.html
an example, and https://freeradius.org/radiusd/man/dictionary.html or
https://networkradius.com/doc/3.0.10/concepts/dictionary/introduction.html
for more details :) . that's my two cents.

v4s[at]#unrelated | "sh3ll is just the beginning"