Migration -> FR3 + CiscoAPs + Multiple SSID+ EAP-TLS +, Multiple Certs

Ted Hyde (RSI) thyde at rndstudio.com
Thu Nov 29 00:14:17 CET 2018

Bump; I believe my request may have been skipped over due to the
holidays. Interestingly, there have been a lot of different requests on
EAP, so it's great that it's a popular topic. I'm hoping the list is the
right place to get some useful response.

The shorter request based upon the below details will be how to choose
which eap module to use (given 2 or 3 slightly different eap modules)
based upon a packet entry of: << Cisco-AVPair = "ssid=MIWIFI-HSE"  >>.

Thanks,
Ted.