Aw: Re: FreeRADIUS, OpenLDAP password change and RSA SecurID Next-Token-Mode

"michael böhm" ksk2 at gmx.net
Fri Nov 30 16:24:39 CET 2018

   Hi Alan,

   thanks for your reply.

   Does "TACACS+ frontend" mean that the NAS has to speak TACACS+? We have
   some that are Radius-only.

   I did not find the rlm_securid-module in my installation. Do I have to
   compile it myself? Is there a documentation somewhere? Does the module
   use the proprietary protocol from RSA or Radius?

   Thank you and best wishes

   Michael