Proxy using rlm_perl

J E H A N Z A I B jehanzaib.kiani at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 16:38:27 CEST 2018

Thank you for your help. just to be clear so in my perl script i will set
something $ RAD_REQUEST_PROXY {'Proxy-To-Realm '}         = "
freeradius-2.test.com";
Does this also means i have to define this realm in the proxy.conf? like
realm freeradius-2.test.com {
       authhost        = freeradius-2.test.com:1600
       accthost        = freeradius-2.test.com:1601
       secret          = testing123
}

Is there anyway i can just set these paramters dynamically in my perl
script please?

Thank you

On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 3:09 AM Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:

> On Oct 1, 2018, at 9:53 AM, J E H A N Z A I B <jehanzaib.kiani at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks Alan. Looks like i am failed to explain my requirements. Let me
> put
> > in this way.
> > I wanted to send the Auth & Accouting request to another radius server. I
> > pick the user the user in the rlm_perl script and that specific user
> should
> > the requests to external radius server.
>
>   Yes... that was clear.
>
> > Can you please suggest how this can be done using my perl script please?
>
>   As I said:
>
> >>  Set Proxy-To-Realm = "realm", and it will proxy the packet to that
> realm.
>
>  That's all you need to do.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
>

> -