Debug log for just one user

Enrico Polesel epol.lists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 13:57:21 CEST 2018

Hi,

I would like to have debug logs (like `freeradius -X`) only for one user
(that I may identify with the mac address), using a dedicated SSID with  a
dedicated radius server is not an option since he has problems only with a
particular SSID.

I found in the wiki (https://wiki.freeradius.org/config/Logging) that I may
increase debug level with unlang using

> update control {
>      Tmp-String-0 = "%{debug:1}"
> }

I have two questions about that:
1. which levels are available? Which one is more verbose and which one is
less verbose?
2. which level is equivalent (or similar) to the output of `freeradius -X`?

I use freeradius 3.0.17 compiled from git.

Thank you for your time and your great job on freeradius.
Enrico Polesel