set an ldap attribute in the ldap file

Yaël Rozanes irozanes387 at hotmail.fr
Wed Oct 24 11:19:25 CEST 2018

Hello, everyone,
I would have liked to know if it was possible to "fix" an ldap attr in the ldap file, such as :
Tunnel-Type is always equal to VLAN
and
Tunnel-Medium-Type is always equal to 6
I searched with the operators but I didn't fully understand how they work.
for now my file looks like this:

[...]

        update {
                control:Password-With-Header    += 'userPassword'
#               control:NT-Password             := 'ntPassword'
#               reply:Reply-Message             := 'radiusReplyMessage'
#               reply:Tunnel-Type               := 'radiusTunnelType'
#               reply:Tunnel-Medium-Type        := 'radiusTunnelMediumType'
#               reply:Tunnel-Private-Group-ID   := 'radiusTunnelPrivategroupId'
                reply:Tunnel-Type               := "description"
                reply:Tunnel-Medium-Type        := "textelibre"
                reply:Tunnel-Private-Group-ID   := "givenName"

                #  Where only a list is specified as the RADIUS attribute,
                #  the value of the LDAP attribute is parsed as a valuepair
                #  in the same format as the 'valuepair_attribute' (above).
                control:                        += 'radiusControlAttribute'
                request:                        += 'radiusRequestAttribute'
                reply:                          += 'radiusReplyAttribute'
        }
[...]

and I would have liked something like this

[...]

                reply:Tunnel-Type               == "VLAN"
                reply:Tunnel-Medium-Type        == "6"
                reply:Tunnel-Private-Group-ID   := "givenName
[...]

in my ldap,

description = VLAN

and textelibre = 6

but I'd like to free these fields from my ldap

thank you in advance for your answers