pap + mac auth authentication problem

Herwin Weststrate herwin at quarantainenet.nl
Wed Oct 31 10:09:16 CET 2018

On 31-10-18 09:53, Frédéric Goudal wrote:

>> Le 30 oct. 2018 à 18:09, Herwin Weststrate <herwin at quarantainenet.nl> a écrit :
>>
>> On 30-10-18 18:05, Frédéric Goudal wrote:
>>> By the way, I don’t find in the doc or man pages how to create an EAP-Message with radtest or radclient.
>>> What is the correct way to build a request with an EAP-Message ?
>>
>> Use eapol_test: http://deployingradius.com/scripts/eapol_test/
>
> Thans for your answer, it works BUT (and I know it is not a freeradius issue, but I think this info can help)
> - the 2.6 version does NOT complile on ubuntu 18.4 (__bitwise multiple defined).
> - the 2.5 version does NOT compile on ubuntu 18.4 :
>  ../src/crypto/crypto_openssl.c: In function ‘openssl_digest_vector’:
> ../src/crypto/crypto_openssl.c:68:13: error: storage size of ‘ctx’ isn’t known
>
> I had to switch to an old jessie distro AND
> - use 2.5
> - remove the -Werror from the Makefile

That looks as if the source has not been updated to work correctly with
newer OpenSSL versions. I don't have a recent Ubuntu system at hand, but
it might be worth to try to fetch the apt source and using the patch in
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=700870 instead. I'm
not sure if it works without changes on the Ubuntu repository.

--
Herwin Weststrate