help perl and pap authentication

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Sep 4 15:42:12 CEST 2018

> On Sep 4, 2018, at 9:37 AM, lesterpl at infomed.sld.cu wrote:
>
> I'm sorry I do not know how to do it and what it means EAP-TTLS with PAP, if you can not help me I understand. Thank you for your time and patience with me.

  EAP is a framework for carrying different authentication protocols.  One is PEAP, another is EAP-TTLS.

  Honestly... if EAP is a complete unknown to you, then you won't have an easy time trying to configure EAP in the server.  It really does help a lot to know how it works.

  You will have to read the documentation on the end user system to see how to configure EAP-TTLS with PAP.  And that is something we can't help you with.