LDAP-UserDN is not unique per ldap module instance (auth problem when multiple ldap module instances used)

Kostas Zorbadelos kzorba at otenet.gr
Sun Sep 16 22:05:08 CEST 2018

On Παρ, Σεπ 14 2018 at 08:32:21 πμ, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:

Hello,

tested with the latest 3.0.x branch, authentication does not work. I
think some more work has to be done in the patch. From what I
understand, mod_authenticate() in rlm_ldap.c calls rlm_ldap_find_user()
that I see gets directly LDAP-UserDN and not the module specific
instance

https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/blob/v3.0.x/src/modules/rlm_ldap/ldap.c#L1104

Regards,
Kostas