WPA2 Client Authentication using Radius and remote LDAP server

daada muyiwa daada.muyiwa at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 16:58:50 CEST 2018

Hello Guys,
I have been trying to set up Freeradius to remotely query an LDAP server when it gets authentication requests from a Wireless LAN Controller.
I have been able to test that the Freeradius Server can communicate with the LDAP Server by using a Radtest tool (I get the access-accept reply) but when I try to query the remote LDAP server with requests from the Wireless LAN controller I get the following response:
[ldap] No default NMAS login sequence[ldap] looking for check items in directory...[ldap] looking for reply items in directory ...WARNING: No ''known good'' password was found in LDAP. Are you sure that the user has been configured properly?
Not sure if its the EAP section of the request that has issues.
Your assistance would be highly appreciated.
Muyiwa