freeradius with cloud authentication

mohamad buvaydanı starking123eng at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 12:08:42 CEST 2018

I am using freeradius server locally on ubuntu machine , and my system
working fine .

I want to allow my system to run from cloud to start sell it , but I don’t
know how to make my freeradius working on cloud . clients don’t have public
ip address , I searched alote in the internet and found many cloud Radius
server , they using NAS-ID attribute , but I don’t know how freeradius and
NAS can makeing connection and authentication through NAS-ID .

When I running my system locally I  insert NAS information into nas table,
like nas ip and secret ,but that because NAS and freeradius server running
at same network so they can connect together , so how can I do that ?

Thank you