Config FreeRadius (3.0.16) to work with SQL: The Guide is outdated - please helps

james.ngobui at gmail.com james.ngobui at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 00:08:27 CEST 2018

This is driving my crazy as I can't explain why...
What I have just done:
Create a new (admin) user for the radius database
Add another username using command line
Restart the sql
Restart the freeradius
It still say the same, my password is not correct and won't connect.
I checked everything including some config file but did not see anything abnormal...

Do you have any pointers?

Thanks again