smstop with Cisco Wireless

Paul Aviles paul.aviles at palei.com
Sun Sep 30 22:53:50 CEST 2018

Hello, I am new to the community and was wondering if anyone has manage to configure freeradius with a Cisco 5508 or 2504 controller for guest authentication with smstop. The goal is to provide a static wep2 password and force the users to enter their cell number where they will receive an sms message for 2 factor authentication. If the number matches, then the user will be authenticated. I currently have regular freeradius and a 2504 working, but missing the smstop/capture/validate part.

Anyone with something similar out there?

Regards,

Paul