Freeradius vs Security

Andre Forigato andre.forigato at rnp.br
Tue Apr 2 16:58:18 CEST 2019

Thank you all for the collaboration,

Brian Julin
Mathieu Simon
Sebastian Hagedorn
Hans Christian
Alan DeKok

And I especially thank Brian Julin for his help and explanation.

We are implementing Eduroam in federal universities and also in government. And I was looking for help.
Some universities have not agreed to use CAT Eduroam, and are developing their own applications for their users.

And I am being questioned by several authorities about security, what would be the best security?
For this reason I decided to consult our experts here in the list.

Best Regards

Att,
André Luis Forigato