Removing specific attribute in Accounting proxy packet

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Apr 8 13:13:07 CEST 2019

On Apr 8, 2019, at 7:06 AM, Nimesha Balasuriya <nimesha1987 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am trying to remove specific attribute "Framed-Interface-Id" from proxy
> accounting packet which do not need for the destination radius server.
>
> I put entry in attr_filter in mods_config as follows.

  Where?  There are multiple files in that directory.

> *Framed-Interface-Id !* ANY*
>
> This is not working and the attribute is not removing still it is receiving.
>
> Kindly help me to solve this

  Read the debug output.  You get told to do this in ALL of the documentation.

  You can also do this editing via "unlang", in the pre-proxy section.  There is extensive documentation, and many examples.

  We can't help you if you post content-free questions.