Unknown username and password matching

Dan Strong danstrong_01 at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Apr 11 12:11:20 CEST 2019

What I'm trying to do is have users connect to the WiFi (A single SSID) with their own PSK, depending on the PSK, they are dropped to a specific vlan. The username and password which is sent to the radius from the WLC is the users MAC address. In this particular building there are lots of SSID's with connected unique vlans.

So what I'm asking is can we ignore the username and password that comes through, and just match the psk?

Can you have something like Username is the CISCO-AVPair = PSK attribute or something?

Basically I just want unknown users to be authenticated using the psk and put to a certain vlan based on the psk they enter only.