Freeradius - eapol testing failure

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Apr 15 12:33:19 CEST 2019

On Apr 15, 2019, at 1:18 AM, rbbhill at gmail.com wrote:

> I am not using a standalone supplicant, other than the wpa_supplicant utility on the Pi with freeradius. The eapol_test configuration is pointing to the freeradius ca.der per the following configuration. As you pointed out in the previous email, the server isn't using /etc/freeradius/3.0/certs/, it is getting the ca from somewhere else. I have listed the debug output below, but I am still unable to determine the directory being called for ca presentation.

  I'm sorry, but that's not a good answer.  You know it's reading certificates.  If you just search the debug output for "cert", you will get the answer.

  Or, read mods-enabled/eap.  The configuration files are *text*.  You can *read them*.  The configuration files tell you which certificate files it's loading.

  It shouldn't be difficult to read the configuration files that come with the server.  If this is hard to do, you will have a very bad time trying to configure anything complex.