Radacct Reused ?

Oscar oscar at jofre.com
Tue Apr 16 23:51:40 CEST 2019

Hi,

I've created a Trigger to save on a new table the las time a user has been
stop connection (acctstoptime).

So I've createad table and created this trigger:

                create TRIGGER UpdateStopTime AFTER UPDATE ON radacct

                FOR EACH ROW

                BEGIN

                               INSERT into usuario_instalacion_stoptime (

                                                               select
u.department as user,u.company as insta,if(r.acctstoptime is
null,now(),r.acctstoptime) stoptime

                                                                from radacct
r,userinfo u where r.username=u.username  and r.radacctid=NEW.radacctid

                               ) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE
stoptime=if(NEW.acctstoptime is null,now(),NEW.acctstoptime) ;

                END$$

But now I'm facing that sems that radius rows from the past are beeign used
on the present

I mean, my radacctid is now arround 37.000.000

And I can see a user autheticated and updating a really old row:
accstoptime=09-2018 and beeing update today with accstarttime=04-2019

How is that possible ?

Is it correct ?

Thanks,