Radacct Reused ?

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Apr 19 23:49:42 CEST 2019

On Apr 19, 2019, at 5:39 PM, Oscar <oscar at jofre.com> wrote:
>>> The debug output shows you when / where it's calculated.
>
> I'm running on a production environment can't run radiusd -X.

  You can always run it on a different port.  See the documentation.

> Can you help me on where it is calculated ?

  You *can* search the configuration files.  Look for "acctuniqueid" or "Acct-Unique-Session-Id"

  Searching configuration files for text is a basic sysadmin skill.

  There are pre-built packages on my companies web site:  https://networkradius.com/freeradius-packages/

> I did check logs changes from 3.0.13 to 3.0.19 and couldn't see anything from any fix about 'acctuniqueid'.
>
> Do you think the version 3.0.13 could be the problem on the reuse of 'acctuniqueid' ?

  I have no idea.