Freeradius not receiving packets

liran kessel lirankessel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 14:28:39 CEST 2019

The selinux is also disabled
[root at xxxxxx]# sestatus
SELinux status:                 disabled

The server is listening on all ips:

[root at xxxxxx]# netstat -an | grep 1813
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:1813            0.0.0.0:*
udp6       0      0 :::1813                 :::*

When I test with radtest I am sending to the destination ip adress

radwho -ZRN  10.140.101.250 |radclient -f -  10.140.101.250 acct testing123