Freeradius w/ FreeIPA and DUO 2FA

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Aug 2 17:23:08 CEST 2019

On Aug 2, 2019, at 11:13 AM, Andrew Meyer via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> wrote:

> Hello,What I want to do is bypass the 2FA solution built in to FreeIPA/IPA and use DUO instead when users SSH into servers.
> The goal is to use FreeIPA with DUO but since FreeIPA has its own 2FA/OTP built-in I need to put a RADIUS server in to use a 3rd party 2FA.
> Hope this helps in assisting me with my configuration issues.

  No.

  I asked you to post a step-by-step description of what should happen.  I asked that you *not* post more buzzwords.

  Instead, you posted more buzzwords.

  You can't describe what you want the systems to do, which means that it's impossible for anyone to help you.

  This shouldn't be difficult.  Describe what goes into the packet, and what FreeRADIUS does with that information.  I've asked for this before, and you ignored that request.   That isn't helpful.

  Give a good description of the problem.  If you can't do this, I'll just ignore messages that contain nothing more than buzzwords.