Free radius external shell script problem

Matthew Newton mcn at freeradius.org
Mon Aug 5 17:48:24 CEST 2019

On Mon, 2019-08-05 at 20:34 +0500, Muhammad Ali Sarwar wrote:
> Dear the debug is showing nothing only the reject as it is not
> getting the

I told you to read and follow http://wiki.freeradius.org/list-help on
GitHub.

Alan also told you to follow the instructions given on GitHub.

We can't read your mind, or your computer screen.

It is a waste of our time trying to guess what you are doing from a
vague description without being able to actually *see* what the debug
output is.

I don't even know what the "Httpasswd" command is. It's not a standard
tool. Most systems use "htpasswd".

If you _are_ trying to call "htpasswd" to do the authentication, then
that's most likely the wrong way to solve the problem. A usual solution
would be to use the passwd module to read the htpasswd file, and then
do the authentication within FreeRADIUS using the pap module.

Don't call external scripts unless you _really_ have to.

--
Matthew