PEAP - fast reconnect

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Aug 21 13:05:35 CEST 2019

On Aug 21, 2019, at 4:57 AM, Marcin Marszałkowski <m.marszal at wp.pl> wrote:

>> See raddb/mods-available/eap.  Look for "session resumption" or "fast reauthentication"
>>
> I went through wiki docs for cache module. But I’m not sure whether cache and cache_eap have anything in common with tlscache in eap module...

  I said read See raddb/mods-available/eap, not raddb/mods-available/cache.  They are different things.

  If the two caches had anything to do with each other, then the configuration would say that.

> BTW, is it possible to test fast reauthentication cache? I’m asking because specified tls-common section /var/lib/radiusd/tlscache folder (owner and group assigned to freerad) remains empty.

  There *is* debug output you can read.  All of the documentation says to run "radiusd -X".  Perhaps you missed that?  If so, please suggest another place where we can add that suggestion so people will read it.