Remotely monitoring server activity

Niels Tomey niels at ixs.ph
Wed Feb 6 17:44:57 CET 2019

We're using graylog at work to interpret syslog messages. You can create
alerts if for example more than x login attempts failed within a certain
time frame and then get notified about it. You just need to define a grok
pattern for it.

You could also use process monitoring through SNMP to get an alert when
something happens to the radius process itself.

Regards,

Niels