About FreeRADIUS configuration file

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Feb 8 14:51:40 CET 2019

On Feb 8, 2019, at 8:47 AM, 水上ナツ <missiruka1988 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are sites-enabled/defaul used for setting something?

  Uh... yes.  The server ships with configuration files that it *uses*.  Anything else would be ridiculous.

> What is the difference between sites-enabled/defaul and
> sites-enabled/inner-tunnel?

  At this point, I'm going to ask you to read the documentation.  There is no point in doing many Q&A emails on this list when the answers exist in the documentation.

> it.
> Do not set them unless you use modules,
> Is the recognition correct?
> (It is not necessarily necessary to set it up)

  The server uses modules.  Which is why the modules (and their configuration) are included in the default install.

  You're clearly interesting in mangling the config without understanding it.  That's wrong.  Go read the documentation.  The concepts and configuration files should  be clear to you after that.