Eduroam and setting identity privacy in Windows

Jim Potter j.potter at bathspa.ac.uk
Mon Feb 11 10:13:49 CET 2019

Ok, certificates is an avenue I hadn't considered... I wasn't aware that
this was an option with eduroam (I'd just assumed we had to use PEAP). Have
you set something like this with eduroam in the past, or do you know if any
other universities have had this working?

So by setting the realm in the certificates, will the eduroam radius
servers forward the request correctly? I think I need to read up on this.

thanks for the lead!

Jim