Freeradius Accounting and Syslog server

R3DNano r3dnano at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 20:19:54 CET 2019

For what is worth. I know this message is a bit "old" but, since I've been
experimenting myself with linelog and sending info to a remote syslog, I
found this wiki page quite helpful:
https://wiki.freeradius.org/guide/eduroam-logging

It's a pretty good example to let you understand how to configure a
(somewhat basic but functional) logging system.

Cheers.