Applying the same rule to multiple values in an attribute/config value

Stefan Paetow Stefan.Paetow at jisc.ac.uk
Wed Feb 13 14:40:42 CET 2019

Alrighty then.

We'll have a pull request coming at you sometime in the near future.

:-)

Stefan Paetow
Consultant, Trust and Identity

t: +44 (0)1235 822 125
gpg: 0x3FCE5142
xmpp: stefanp at jabber.dev.ja.net
skype: stefan.paetow.janet

jisc.ac.uk

On 13/02/2019, 14:17, "Freeradius-Users on behalf of Alan DeKok" <freeradius-users-bounces+stefan.paetow=jisc.ac.uk at lists.freeradius.org on behalf of aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:

    On Feb 12, 2019, at 6:26 PM, Stefan Paetow <Stefan.Paetow at JISC.AC.UK> wrote:
    > Also, I also figured out how to resolve the other problem. Instead of looping, I do this:

      That looks good.

    > The only thing where I and someone else diverge on is that I've defined two strings because I don't accidentally want to trample all over any potentially-defined Tmp-String-* attributes. What say you? Better this way, or Tmp-String-* be damned?

      Better to use well-known and named attributes for one purpose.  We can always add these attributes to the internal dictionary.

      Alan DeKok.

    -
    List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html