WPA-EAP TLS can not connect from ubuntu but succeeded on windows 10

Sunho Lee shlee at wonikrobotics.com
Wed Jan 9 13:46:01 CET 2019

1. Before connection trial, i have created wifi connection using
Network Manager GUI as below:
- NetworkManager - Create Wifi Connection - Security Tab
   Security: WPA & WPA2 Enterprise
   Authentication: TLS
   Identity: user at example.org (client.cnf default)
   User certificate: client.pem or client.p12
   CA certificate: ca.pem
   Private key: client.p12
   Private key password: whatever (client.cnf default)

2. Connection trial started and after my log was printed on radius
server, dialog like below was popped up
  Title: Authentication required by wireless network
  Contents:
   Passwords or encryption keys are required to access the wireless
network "xxx"
   Identity: user at example.org
   Private key password: ********* (whatever?)
   [Cancel] [Connect]

3. I click the "connect" button (whether re-typing Private key password or not)
  then the above(#2) was repeated about 1~2 times

Best regards,
Sun-ho Lee

2019년 1월 9일 (수) 오후 7:57, Adam Bishop <Adam.Bishop at jisc.ac.uk>님이 작성: