proxying accounting records

Alan Batie alan at peak.org
Tue Jan 22 00:28:02 CET 2019

On 1/21/19 2:32 PM, Alan DeKok wrote:

>>  That
>> particular server ignores anything but start, stop and interim-update
>> records (it's a vendor I have no control over).
>
>   It's a ridiculous thing to do.  That seems to be the habit with RADIUS.

No argument there...

So, before I posted, I'd restarted the radius server to see if it sent
accounting-on packets to the first server (no).

After your response, I did the full debug mode...and it sent the right
updates.

I restarted normally...and it kept doing updates.

I must have fed the gremlins after midnight again.