Freeradius - front end (GUI)

Niels Tomey niels at ixs.ph
Tue Jan 29 08:55:47 CET 2019

Hoi Bram,

I've looked at solutions like daloradius but I thought they were such a
pain that it would be easier to use it without a gui.

Depending on what requirements you have your user management options will
vary too.

I use freeradius to allow staff to use their active directory accounts to
access certain equipment so for me the gui and user management is just the
"users and computers" icon in my administrative tools.

Regards,

Niels