Parse error (reply) for entry DEFAULT: Unknown name "Framed-IP-Address"

Sezer BAGLAN sezerbaglan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 10:09:00 CET 2019

Dear Alan,

Thanks for your fast reply. We know that you do not support cygwin, however
we expect to hear some possible reasons which may lead to this parse error
apart from cygwin. If you can tell us some possible reasons with your
expertise, we can check them and try to figure it out.

What would you ask us to check if we face such a problem in a unix
environment? (As we mentioned some possible reasons in our previous mail)

If we fix these issues, of course we are glad to submit what we have
already done to make it work in cygwin environment.

Thanks for your support.

Kind regards,
Sezer