rlm_detail

mettichi mettichi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 00:10:28 CEST 2019

Hello,My issue is the High load average when i activate the logs on my freeradius server, when i put locking=yes on detail configuration i see that load average falls when i put locking=no the load average raises so i would like to undestand the locking option and also if i change the 256 value in this function to 1024 could this reduce load averageThanks BassemEnvoyé depuis mon smartphone Samsung Galaxy.
-------- Message d'origine --------De : Jorge Pereira <jpereira at freeradius.org> Date : 01/07/2019  20:09  (GMT+01:00) À : FreeRadius users mailing list <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> Objet : Re: rlm_detail Bassem,The number 256 is related to the max file descriptors to cache and manage locks for. Therefore, what is going on with your setup? Well, probably could be properly better to share your current issue, after that we could figure out what will be the best way to fix.—Jorge Pereira> On 1 Jul 2019, at 14:38, Bassem Mettichi <mettichi at gmail.com> wrote:> > hello,> > could you explain what means the value 256 on this function and if we can> incraese it to optimise detail module?> > rlm_detail.c: inst->ef = exfile_init(inst, 256, 30, inst->locking);> > > Thanks> Bassem> -> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html-List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html