Freeradius error

Franny Lim franny.lim at icloud.com
Tue Jul 2 00:41:36 CEST 2019

Sorry about that.

I have a website I’m using. That site is linked up to the radius server. That radius server is linked up to a SoftEther server. I can authenticate directly to the SoftEther server but not via the radius server. The error I get when I use the example user is

Ignoring request to auth address * port 1812 bound to server default from
unknown client xx.xx.xx.xx port 42407 proto udpudp

This error comes up when I try to log on via the site to authenticate to the radius serve to access the SoftEther server. I’ve added the wild card * to the SoftEther server.

Hopefully this all made sense.

Sent from my iPhone