Freeradius error

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Jul 6 21:55:13 CEST 2019

On Jul 6, 2019, at 8:16 PM, Franny Lim via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> wrote:

> I did Alan, I placed the IP of the softether server in the clients.conf as well as the secret.  But still getting errors.

  If you put the IP and secret into clients.conf, then it will work.

  Read the debug output to see *which* file it's reading.  Then, edit that file.

  Also, read the debug output.  It prints out the clients it's loading.  This printout includes the IP address and shared secret.

  If the IP / shared secret doesn't exist in the debug output, then you're not editing the right file.