I want to branch an ldap attribute

Yuya Yanagi peacefull64 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 07:48:50 CEST 2019

Hi,Alan.

There are things that I want to confirm in addition.

update reply {
                        Tunnel-Private-Group-Id: = "% {ldap: ... LDAP
QUERY ....}"
                }

I was asked to propose a method of dynamic LDAP, but I am still
validating, but there is no sign that can be found in the log, and I
am having trouble understanding the status.

When I do this process, is the value of VLANID substituted for
Tunnel-Private-Group-Id in the log?