Freeradius w/ FreeIPA and DUO 2FA

Andrew Meyer andrewm659 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 25 01:59:36 CEST 2019

I need some guidance on my setup.  I currently have a FreeIPA intallation setup as my LDAP database.  Currently I am trying to test using a 3rd party 2FA with it.   Currently I have FreeRADIUS setup on a server and connected to FreeIPA.  My question is, would I set this up similar to the way I would if it were a doing Wireless authentication?
In other words would I set up FreeRADIUS with EAP-TTLS?
I am following this - Using FreeIPA and FreeRadius as a RADIUS based software token OTP system with CentOS/RedHat 7 - FreeIPA

|  |  |

|  |
Using FreeIPA and FreeRadius as a RADIUS based software token OTP system...