SqlCounter Error

One Zero Art onezeroartapps at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 12:29:36 CET 2019

Hi Alan,

Thank you I fixed the sql error by putting mysql in sqlcounter dialect.

Can you please tell me why this sql query is not working

this one is working in debug mode I can see package id

Tmp-Integer-0 := "%{sql:SELECT package FROM usersinfo WHERE
username='%{User-Name}'}"

but this one is not working, when I pass Tmp-Integer-0 as package ID its
giving me blank/false. I searched google but no luck.

Tmp-String-1 := "%{sql:SELECT 1dbstarttime FROM packages WHERE
id='Temp-Integer-0'}"

I need to store sql query value for checking in update coa .

Thank you again :)