Counter Attribute Mikrotik-Total-Limit Must be Integer64

One Zero Art onezeroartapps at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 20:06:36 CET 2019

Hi,

Trying to prevent authorization of users after usage limited data.
I have set sqlcounter for this but debug mode showing this error "counter
Attribute Mikrotik-Total-Limit Must be Integer64".

Inserted "Mikrotik-Total-Limit" in radcheck.

I have set other counter but those were working fine. Searched google but
no luck. I also check default Mikrotik dictionary, Mikrotik-Total-Limit
exist there with interger and id 17. Should I changed that or how can I
update attribute?

I am using Ubuntu 18.4 and Freeradius 3.0.16

Thank