Help with Freeradius/freeradius-server Docker Container

Reuben Fischman Fischmanr at outlook.com
Tue Mar 12 00:45:58 CET 2019

> That's the real problem.  The docker container doesn't support IPv6.
>
 > If you don't need IPv6, edit the configuration so that it doesn't listen on IPv6 addresses.

SO that puts a new twist.  I don't have IPv6 enabled on the docker host, and its a default installation of docker so IPv6 shouldn't be enabled.  This container is the default container downloaded form the hub with no changes made.  If IPv6 isn't supported, why is it trying to listen on something that isn't configured?